Multi-site retailer with a head office based on the outskirts of Winchester are recruiting for a Property Manager to look after the redevelopment and maintenance of a diverse portfolio of properties.
The Property Manager role is diverse and highly rewarding, offering the opportunity to join a business who are expanding and building on their continued growth and success.
The Property Manager will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation, maintenance and improvement of all the company owned properties, which includes retail sites, warehouses and outdoor space. There will be redevelopment projects to run and manage which will focus on their sustainability journey, including solar panels, heat pumps and insulation to both office and retail spaces.
The Property Manager role will include:
- Redevelopment projects will include co-ordinating contractors, vendors and suppliers and ensuring that projects are delivered within set timeframes and budgets
- Identifying new opportunities for redevelopment in line with business objectives for expansion or improvement
- Execute construction renovation projects including co-ordinating architects, contractors and regulatory authorities
- Overseeing all aspects of property management including redevelopment, maintenance / repairs and concession management
- Co-ordinate leasing agreements, rent collections, compliance and liaise with tenants regarding any queries
- Managing and overseeing budgets, financial reports and costings in relation to all of the properties and relevant projects
- Oversee repairs, renovations and maintenance as required
- Ensure compliance with local and national regulations related to property management
My client are looking for a driven individual who is looking to join a business who are passionate about what they do and strive to be the best and build long lasting relationships with their customers and communities.
My client are looking for experience of managing a diverse range or property projects including renovation, property development and a diverse range of contacts and contractors.
Proficiency in property, management software and MS Office Suite and an understanding or knowledge of using SketchUp CAD programming is required.
With multiple sites across the South, you will have a valid driver’s license and be willing to work at the Head Office near Winchester and travel to different properties as required.
This is a unique and rewarding role which will suit someone looking to develop their career within a property management role where there is scope to take on more responsibility and bring your ideas to enhance the current position.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, my client are looking for new ways make improvements and continue to experience further success.
The salary advertised is broad to reflect that my client will consider someone looking for the next step in their career or someone with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Offering a competitive benefits package to include an enhanced contribution pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, 31 days annual leave, including bank holidays and an employee discount scheme.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.