Award winning retail business in Winchester are recruiting for a Sales Advisor. You will be a key point of contact for customers visiting their premises as well as dealing with email and phone enquiries. Free onsite parking is provided.
My client are looking for someone with a helpful and friendly manner who can talk to customers about a wide range of products and equipment. You will be willing to learn about different machinery and interested in finding out more about your customers’ needs.
The Sales Advisor role involves:
- Meeting and greeting customers who come in to the retail premises
- Answering the phone and dealing with any customer queries
- Ordering stock from suppliers and arranging for deliveries
- Preparing invoices and warranty documents
- Receiving deliveries and unpacking and assembling items
- Updating the database with stock details
- Assembling and delivering products to customers
- Demonstrating products to customers and offering advice to assist with their enquiries
- Helping other members of the team
- Some heavy lifting will be required
Offering free onsite parking, 20 days holiday, plus 8 x bank holidays and working 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, plus alternate Saturdays, the company are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and who is keen to learn. A driving license and your own transport is required for this role. Onsite parking is provided.
This is a varied sales advisor role where you will be involved with every aspect of the business, my client are looking for someone who can demonstrate a practical and dedicated approach to helping customers and a willingness to be part of a team.
The company are offering an opportunity to learn about the business and the different products they sell, you will have a varied role and will be a key person to contribute to their continued success.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.