Working as a Workshop Administrator for an award winning business based in Winchester, you will be a key point of contact for their customers, the workshop and manufacturers.
This is a busy and varied role, involving the following:
- communicating with customers in person, by phone or email regarding the repair and servicing of their machines and equipment
- booking in repair and service jobs, scheduling deliveries, collections and service calls
- creating estimates and liaising with the parts department
- raising invoices and taking customer payments
- processing warranty claims and dealing with manufacturers
- keeping up to date with technical data, bulletins and new products
- working with your colleagues to improve department processes
This is a busy and varied position, where an understanding of machines or equipment repairs would be an advantage. My client are looking for an organised and pro-active individual who can work as part of a supportive team.
The hours are from 8am to 4.30pm and/or 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, the company offer free onsite parking, 20 days holiday plus 8 x bank holidays, a pension and staff discount. Your own transport is required for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.