We are recruiting for a Customer Service / Sales Assistant to join an award winning business who sell the top brands in their industry. This is a role where you will be liaising with customers and providing the highest level of customer service. This Customer Service / Sales Assistant role is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of the best products in the industry and work within a friendly and supportive team.
Based at their retail premises near Sunningdale, you will be answering customer queries about the different types of products the company sells and assisting them with information on pricing and stock availability.
Day to day duties include:
- Serving and assisting customers both on the telephone, face to face and online
- Preparing quotes and arranging delivery dates
- Ordering products or spare parts from suppliers
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Demonstrating how the products and machines work
- Liaising with the workshop regarding service and repair enquiries
- Processing orders and payments online
- There will also be some heavy lifting and driving involved
My client are looking for someone who enjoys liaising with people and providing the best levels of customer service. Joining a close knit team you will be flexible and keen to learn. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer quality products and a unique and diverse role.
The role involves working from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday plus a minimum of 2 x Saturdays a month on a rota basis. The company offer 20 days holiday (increasing with service) plus 8 x bank holidays, a pension scheme, staff discount and free onsite parking.
A driving license and your own transport are essential for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.