Sales / Service Advisor role working within a supportive and customer focussed team.
Based on the outskirts of Petersfield, you will be based in an office with additional retail space and a workshop. Meeting and greeting customers, liaising on the telephone and assisting with their product enquiries, you will enjoy a varied and diverse workload. The company sell an impressive range of leading brands in the industry.
In addition to liaising with customers you will be involved with the following duties:
- Assisting customers with their product enquiries regarding suitability, price and stock availability
- Demonstrating some larger products to customers
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers with regards to stock availability and deliveries
- Organising and processing payments and warranty information
- Arranging and carrying out deliveries to local customers
- Unpacking deliveries and assembling equipment for display
My client are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills who has a flexible and proactive approach, you may be driving and delivering products to customers or liaising with suppliers or being available for customers visiting their retail premises. A practical approach and accurate mindset is advantageous as you will be assembling and demonstrating machines and equipment.
The company sell the best brands in the industry and pride themselves on the level of service they provide to their customers.
This Sales / Service Advisor role involves working from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and 2 x Saturdays a month. The company offer free onsite parking, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a pension scheme and staff discount.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.