An SME who trade internationally are recruiting for a Purchasing Manager to take responsibility for this area of the business across the Group.
This newly created role requires proven purchasing experience, ideally from a technical or engineering background.
The Purchasing Manager role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing stock requirements and levels across the business, including forecasting
- Management of purchasing across the Group
- Liaising and developing relationships with suppliers including negotiating with regards to pricing and lead times
- European travel will be necessary to visit locations within the group and suppliers
- Managing monthly stock checks
- Developing the product range and identifying and reviewing new vendors
This is a new role to reflect the company’s ongoing success and it requires someone who is proactive and keen to take on a progressive role and be part of a rewarding journey. Based on the outskirts of Andover, the company offer a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.