Looking to work full time hours as a Warehouse Assistant until September 2022?
This Warehouse Assistant role will work in a busy and friendly team and will be involved with picking and preparing stock from online customer orders. This is a temporary / contract role to assist the team during their peak period.
This is an excellent opportunity to use both warehouse and administration skills.
The Warehouse role includes:
- Managing online customer orders
- Picking and preparing stock ready for dispatch
- Completing pre delivery inspections
- Updating and processing the order details and customer information on the company database
- Updating customer and supplier details with order numbers or serial numbers
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept tidy and that all of the stock is stored accurately
- Assisting the Warehouse team during quieter times and assisting with stock checks
My client are looking for someone who is flexible and keen to learn, you will be available until September 2022 to work from 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and you will need your own transport. The role will involve some heavy lifting.
The company are based on the outskirts of Winchester and you will need your own transport.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.