An engineering company based on the outskirts of Winchester, with free parking and easily accessible from Winchester, Eastleigh and Chandlers Ford are recruiting for a Sales and Office Administrator to join their well established and supportive team.
The Sales and Office Administrator is a key person within the team as you will ensure that all of the sales invoices and credit notes are created and processed as well as dealing with customer invoice queries.
The team are looking for an efficient and team focused administrator who has experience of working with invoices, credit notes or a good understanding of the finance function with the department.
This is a varied and busy role and will require an organised and accurate approach, as well as a friendly and positive manner to liaise with customers and colleagues.
The Sales and Office Administrator role involves:
- Creating and processing sales invoices and credit notes
- Issuing statements to customers and deal with any queries in relation to their invoices
- Creating new customers and administering the relevant credit checks and insurance details
- Logging and actioning any customer queries regarding their accounts and correspondence
- Liaising with colleagues and senior management in relation to customer accounts
- Assisting with adhoc requests from the finance department
- Accurate record keeping of invoices, delivery notes and customer correspondence
- Managing diaries and travel arrangements for management
- Answering phone calls, emails and other correspondence
- Creating and updating records on the database
My client are looking for someone to join and add value to their well established and supportive team. The Sales and Office Administration role requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to work with invoices and financial information as well as great communication skills to liaise with customers. You will ideally have proven administration or finance experience and be familiar with basic accounting procedures. Strong knowledge of MS Office is essential and a full driving license.
The Sales and Office Administrator role is based in the office full time, from 8.30am to 5pm. My client offer free parking, 23 days holiday and a pension scheme along with various social activities throughout the year.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.