Interested in robotics?
Based in Winchester, my client are recruiting for a Technician to look after the installation, service and repair of their customers’ robotic products.
My client are looking for a technically minded individual who is great with customers.
The Robotics Technician role involves:
- Using software to diagnose issues
- Ordering new and replacement parts and completing product tests and safety checks
- Repairing cables and carrying out new installations
- Working in the workshop to carry out product service and repair
- Visiting clients to install a new robotic machine or to replace components
- Contributing to a busy team environment
- Keeping customers relations to a high standard
- Working in a fast paced environment with peaks and troughs in workload
This Robotics Technician role requires a technically minded individual who is great with customers and who would enjoy working in a fast paced environment during their peak trading times and being busy in the workshop in the quieter months.
You may have similar experience or you may have an interest in robotics, an inquisitive mindset and the ability to learn all of the different elements of the role.
A driving license and your own transport is essential, free parking is provided. My client offer the use of a company vehicle for customer visits, 20 days holiday, rising with service, plus 8 x bank holidays, a pension and staff discount.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.