Looking to join an award winning company where you can serve and liaise with customers and also pick stock for internet orders?
Based on the outskirts of Winchester, this a great opportunity for someone who has strong communication skills and who is willing to learn and follow different processes to ensure that the company’s customers get the best levels of service and the right products they are looking for.
A varied and customer focused role which involves:
- Serving customers, liaising both on the telephone and face to face
- Advising customers on the best products available
- Processing customer orders, taking payments and updating the database
- Picking, packing and processing online orders and preparing the items for dispatch
- Assisting the team with other adhoc duties
- Some heavy lifting is involved
A full driving license and your own transport are required for this position as the company are based on the outskirts of Winchester, where free parking is offered. The company also offer 20 days holiday, rising with service, plus 8 bank holidays, a pension and staff discount. The salary offered includes overtime for 2 x Saturday mornings a month. The hours are either 8am to 4.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.