Sales Administrator role where you can be autonomous, take ownership of your decisions, build strong client relationships and contribute to the company’s further success.
You may have been in an administrative role before or you may have transferable skills. Essentially strong communication skills and a positive attitude to learn the different areas of this role and develop it further in time are most important.
Joining a distribution business who operate internationally, you will be a key point of contact for both customers and suppliers on a daily basis. You will manage their requests and enquiries from start to finish.
The Sales Administrator role includes:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to identify the most suitable products and availability
- Preparing quotes to include shipment costs and delivery timelines
- Planning the logistics for shipments and preparing all of the relevant documentation
- Updating key contacts on delivery timelines and product availability
- Being a key member of a small team, you will be liaising with the customers, suppliers, manufacturers, warehouse team, sales team, Directors and other external contacts on a daily basis.
You will be resourceful in how you approach your work, looking for improvements as to how things are done and adaptable to change with the business as they look for new ways of ensuring that their customers receive the best product in the most efficient and cost effective way.
Whilst the company do have processes in place, they are looking for an individual who can use their initiative, take ownership of each customer and their specific requirements and manage their request from start to finish, ensuring that their customers are offered the highest level of customer service throughout.
As well as offering the opportunity for a rewarding role and the potential for career development, my client are also offering excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking, pension scheme and discretionary bonus.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.