My client who are based in Winchester are recruiting for a Trade Counter Assistant to service both trade customers and the public.
My client is looking for a friendly and reliable person who will enjoy being a first point of contact for customers and ensuring that they receive an excellent level of customer service.
The Trade Counter Assistant role includes:
- Serving trade customers and the public
- Preparing and taking payment details
- Picking and packing stock
- Answering enquiries on the telephone and face to face
- Organising deliveries and administering the relevant paperwork
- Following a process to ensure the stock level is updated accurately
- Liaising with the warehouse
- Processing and packing e-commerce orders
- Talking to customers face to face and on the phone
- Some heavy lifting will be involved with the role.
The hours are 8am to 4.30pm and/or 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, plus 2 x Saturday mornings a month where overtime will be paid. The salary advertised includes the paid overtime. The company also offer free parking, 20 days holiday, rising with service, plus 8 x bank holidays, a pension and staff discount.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to learn, enjoys helping customers and is flexible to assist members of the team with a variety of responsibilities. Strong attention to detail is essential as you will be working with stock and payment details.
A full driving license and your own transport are required for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.