Being able to engage and delight customers is essential for this Customer Service Administrator role and it is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and growing team. My client are looking for a passion for providing the best levels of customer service.
This expanding company are based on the outskirts of Winchester and they are recruiting for an additional Customer Service Administrator to join their busy team.
This Customer Service Administrator role includes:
- Interacting with new and existing customers using live chat, messaging technology, emails and the phone
- Answering queries in relation to the products and services provided by the company
- Communicating and explaining information to customers in an easy and understandable way
- Being proactive to troubleshoot and problem solve any customer queries
- Preparing information and quotes for customers
- Liaising with external contacts and suppliers on a regular basis
- Updating customer information and ensuring that key data is stored accurately and efficiently
My client are offering a great opportunity where you can join an expanding team in a new and hugely rewarding role.
Currently based on the outskirts of Winchester, your own transport is required and onsite parking is provided. The company plan to secure office space in or around the Winchester in the future.
The hours include some weekend working remotely as well as midweek days in the office, however there is a degree of flexibility around the hours offered.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.