Winchester based company are recruiting for a workshop / service advisor to be a first point of contact for customers for the service and repair of their machines.
This unique and varied role includes:
* Being a first point of contact for customers either face to face or on the telephone to discuss the potential repair and service of their machines
* Understanding the potential fault or repair required and booking in the relevant work with the workshop
* Liaising with manufacturers and suppliers to order spare parts
* Preparing quotes and invoices
* Organising and planning collections and deliveries
* Liaising with a variety of people including customers, manufacturers and other departments across the business
This workshop / service advisor will ideally have either an understanding of a mechanical or technician based role or have a very hands on practical approach to machines to understand the potential service and repair required. You will have excellent communication and customer service skills to discuss the different options available to the customers. There will be some heavy lifting involved with the role.
You will be computer literate and have the administrative skills to prepare quotes and invoices. Specific training regarding the company databases and processes will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and supportive business in a unique role which you can make your own.
A driving license and your own transport are required for this role. The company offer free parking and 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.