My client based near Winchester are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative / Supervisor to join a well established and busy team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the Warehouse Manager to develop some of the warehouse processes and operations.
The Warehouse role includes:
- Accepting and processing all goods in deliveries
- Distribution and storage of all incoming stock
- Updating and processing the delivery notes on the company database
- Updating customer and supplier details with order numbers or serial numbers
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept tidy and that all of the stock is stored accurately
- Assisting the Pre-Delivery Inspection Operations during quieter times and assisting with stock checks
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager with developing warehouse processes and operations
My client are looking for a reliable and self-sufficient Warehouse Operative or Warehouse Supervisor who has strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail. The role also requires some heavy lifting. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and well established company in a key role.
The company are based on the outskirts of Winchester and you will need your own transport. The hours involve working a 40 hour week with varying shifts between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.