An Administration / Operations Manager is required for a small equity research business based in West London.
This newly created position will handle the day to day administration of the business, including proof reading reports, creating invoices and Customer Relationship Management.
The key responsibilities include:
- Managing the administration for the support functions within the business including HR and IT along with liaising with the external providers
- Preparation of invoices and contracts for existing and new clients
- Proof-reading reports and presentations
- Daily administrative support including diary management, organising travel, zoom calls and liaising with clients
- CRM and Website administration including liaising with the external Web developer
- Collating customer feedback and recommending improvements to further meet the needs of their clients
- Customer Relationship Management including seeking ways to improve client engagement
- Maintaining the sales and payable ledger and chasing outstanding debts using Xero
- Business development to include assisting with lead generation and contacting potential new clients following key industry events
You will have experience within an EA / Office / Operations Manager type role which includes proof reading reports, preparing and issuing monthly invoices alongside taking responsibility for the day to day administration of the business.
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and you will possess the commercial and proactive approach to assist the CEO and Partners to develop the business further.
This unique role requires a highly organised individual who demonstrates a thorough and accurate approach to their work. You will be flexible and resourceful to adapt to the range of responsibilities within the role and to support the CEO and Managing Partners.
My client are offering an excellent opportunity to join a small successful business in a newly created position, which for the right person could allow further career development and earning potential.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.