My client are recruiting for a Sales Advisor to join this successful business in a sales and customer service capacity. You will enjoy liaising and assisting customers on a face to face basis, on the telephone and online. A confident and positive approach is essential for this role. The role is based near Petersfield and your own transport is essential.
This is a varied position which will involve serving and assisting customers who come in to the retail premises, assisting with queries and offering product knowledge and advice, where training and on the job learning will be provided.
The day to day responsibilities can include:
- Serving and assisting customers both on the telephone, face to face and online
- Assembling products and machines for customers
- Arranging delivery dates and taking payment
- Ordering machines or spare parts from suppliers
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Liaising with the workshop regarding service and repair enquiries
- Processing orders and payments online
- There will also be some heavy lifting involved
My client are looking for someone who has proven customer service skills and attention to detail. You will be flexible and keen to learn. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer quality products and excellent levels of customer service.
The role involves working from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday plus a minimum of 2 x Saturdays a month on a rota basis.
A driving license and your own transport is essential for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.