Warehouse Supervisor required to look after the Goods In section for a successful and busy company based on the outskirts of Winchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the Warehouse Manager with the development of warehouse processes and operations.
The Warehouse Supervisor duties include:
- Accepting and processing all goods inwards
- Distribution and storage of all incoming stock
- Updating and processing the delivery notes on the company database
- Updating customer and supplier details with order numbers or serial numbers
- Ensuring that the warehouse is kept tidy and that all of the stock is stored accurately
- Assisting the Pre-Delivery Inspection Operations during quieter times and assisting with stock checks
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager with developing warehouse processes and operations
My client are looking for a reliable and self-sufficient Warehouse Operative or Warehouse Supervisor who has strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail. The role also requires some heavy lifting. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and well established company in a key role.
The company are based on the outskirts of Winchester and you will need your own transport. The hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.