Modern, Hampshire based, successful SME business services firm seek a business development executive to continue to drive their strong growth. Total earnings will be in the £30–40k range, depending on experience and will be a combination of basic and performance based bonus.
My client provide a broad range of accounting, business advice, financial planning and commercial networking services to the digital and technology marketplace across the UK
This role is home based with 1/4rly Hampshire based team meetings. My client fully embrace the modern digital way of working over the last year, offering a true work-life balance, but with regular video links ensuring a team environment.
Working in the commercial team, you’ll spend your time speaking with business owners, understanding more about what they do, their plans for the future, and the challenges they face, to see how my client can help.
You’ll be managing the sales process from start to finish, as well as working closely with the rest of my client’s team to ensure they deliver a world-class client experience.
A regular to-do list includes:
- Generating opportunities by calling people who have engaged with my client’s content or events
- Building your network via LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Managing incoming sales enquiries
- Having initial conversations with potential clients to understand their requirements
- Producing and presenting proposals to those who are keen to find out more about my client’s services
- Managing your own pipeline of prospects and enquiries, including creating plans for each one to increase your chances of success
- Negotiating with potential clients on fees and payment terms, including dealing with objections
- Onboarding new clients and introducing them to my client’s team
- Checking in with new clients to ensure a smooth transition and to generate referrals
- Collaborating with the team to help with internal sales enquiries (referrals, existing client upgrades)
You’ll also have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a company that’s focused on making a difference with the clients they look after
- Work closely with the commercial team to decide on campaigns to help increase your chances of success
- Attend selected networking events to meet new clients and build connections
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster, in an environment designed to help you be the best you can be
Learn & grow. Your professional development is important.
There will be help for you progress your career. You’ll have monthly meetings to assess progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Be part of a team really going places
- Get involved in developing strategic plans for the company’s growth
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Stay ahead of the game when it comes to best practice and regulation changes
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in previous sales roles
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- A willingness to spend a lot of time on the phone, both inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to hit targets
- Based remotely, the position is full-time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am – 4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day)
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.