Warehouse Operative required to look after the Goods In section for a successful and busy company based on the outskirts of Winchester.
This key role within the warehouse involves:
* Receiving and unpacking multiple daily deliveries
* Updating and processing the delivery notes on the company database
* Organising assistance for storing heavy items
* Updating customer and supplier details with order numbers or serial numbers
* Ensuring that the warehouse is kept tidy and that all of the stock is stored accurately
* Assisting other members of the Warehouse team with adhoc duties
My client are looking for a reliable and self-sufficient Warehouse Operative who has strong time management skills and excellent attention to detail. You will need to have good numeracy skills for updating and copying information from delivery notes and supplier details. The role also requires some heavy lifting. This is a great opportunity to join a successful well established company in a key role.
The company are based on the outskirts of Winchester and you will need your own transport. The hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.