An opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic company as a Customer Account Manager, where you will be responsible for managing the provision of business services to a portfolio of clients.
You will have proven account management or project administration experience along with a results and solution focussed approach. Any experience within the telecommunications industry would be advantageous, although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company offering a competitive benefits package and the potential for career progression.
The role includes:
– Administration of the customer’s day to day business needs with extensive liaison both internally and externally
– Organising and planning their project requirements, managing deadlines, timescales and following up to ensure that everything has been actioned as required
– Communication with a range of contacts to ensure that the clients are receiving outstanding levels of customer service
– Maximising the customer’s business potential through offering additional new services or products
– Developing strong relationships with existing customers and administering their day to day business needs
To be successful in this role you will have strong administration and organisational skills, ideally in an account management or project administration role. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work confidently on the telephone, email and IT systems. Prioritising and working to deadlines will be essential in this multi-faceted role.
The company offer a competitive benefits package including a basic salary of up to 23K plus commission.
If you are looking for a rewarding position with scope to further develop your career, please apply with your CV online. KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.