Do you enjoy liaising with people and being a friendly and helpful point of contact? A well established and successful local business are recruiting for a sales advisor to join a busy and supportive team at their premises in Winchester.
Offering free onsite parking, 20 days holiday, plus 8 x bank holidays and working 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, plus alternate Saturdays, the company are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and who is keen to learn.
This is a varied sales advisor role where you will be involved with every aspect of the business, any interest or experience in agricultural equipment or landscaping machinery would be an advantage, although the most important attributes are a practical and dedicated approach to your work and a willingness to be part of a team.
This sales advisor role involves:
* Meeting and greeting customers who come in to the retail premises
* Answering the phone and dealing with any customer queries
* Demonstrating products to customers and offering an excellent service and advice to assist with their enquiries
* Preparing invoices and warranty documents
* Liaising with suppliers and arranging for deliveries
* Some heavy lifting and driving responsibilities are included within the role
The company are offering an opportunity to learn about the business and the different products they sell, you will have a varied role and will be a key person to contribute to their continued success.
A full driving license and your own transport is required for this position.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.