An award winning business are looking for a new member to join their sales team to serve and liaise with customers about their range of quality products.
My client are looking for someone friendly and confident to liaise with customers both face to face and on the telephone. You will be involved with the following day to day duties:
- Serving and assisting customers both on the telephone and face to face
- Assembling products and machines for customers
- Arranging delivery dates and taking payment
- Ordering machines or spare parts from suppliers
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Processing orders and payments online
- There will also be some heavy lifting and driving involved
My client are looking for someone who may either have sales or customer service experience or you may enjoy a varied role involving a practical hands on approach to assembling and demonstrating machinery.
There is also administration involved with processing customer orders and payments, liaising with suppliers and organising deliveries. You will also be involved with delivering products to customers personally.
A varied and involving role, working for a highly reputable business who sell the top brands in the marketplace. The hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, plus 2 x Saturdays a month. The company offer 20 days holiday (increasing with service) plus 8 x bank holidays, a pension scheme, staff discount and free onsite parking.
A driving license and your own transport is essential for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.