Looking to work for an award winning business who sell the leading brands in the industry?
Would you enjoy a position where you can help and advise customers on the best product to buy?
This Customer Service / Sales Advisor role involves liaising and serving customers on a face to face basis, on the telephone and also assisting customers purchasing products through the website. Based in Winchester, with free parking onsite, you would be joining a highly successful family run business.
This is a varied position which will involve serving and assisting customers who visit the retail premises and helping with queries and offering product knowledge and advice. Training on the products will be provided.
The day to day responsibilities for the Customer Service / Sales Advisor role can include:
- Serving and assisting customers both on the telephone, face to face and online
- Assembling products and machines for customers
- Arranging delivery dates and taking payment
- Ordering machines or spare parts from suppliers
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Liaising with the workshop regarding service and repair enquiries
- Processing orders and payments online
- There will also be some heavy lifting and driving involved
My client are looking for someone who enjoys liaising with people and providing the best levels of customer service. Joining a close knit team you will be flexible and keen to learn. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer quality products and excellent levels of customer service.
The role involves working from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday plus a minimum of 2 x Saturdays a month on a rota basis. The company offer 20 days holiday (increasing with service) plus 8 x bank holidays, a pension scheme, staff discount and free onsite parking.
A driving license and your own transport is essential for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.