Looking to join an expanding business in a newly created Buyer role?
My client are recruiting for someone with proven buying or purchasing skills to join an expanding team, you will be key in assisting this e-commerce business in expanding their product portfolio.
In addition to identifying the buying needs for the business and overseeing the relevant product orders, you will also be key in building relationships with suppliers and negotiating with them with regards to the best prices and delivery timelines.
You will take responsibility for the inventory and stock levels for certain product areas within the business.
This Buyer role also involves researching and analysing key trends within the industry to influence your buying decisions.
This Buyer role requires:
- Buying or purchasing experience with an understanding of international procurement and supply chain processes
- Experience of working within a high volume buying environment
- A high proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills along with being a pro-active and flexible team player
- Adept at building relationships with external and internal contacts
This exciting buying position will be based in the office on a full time basis and your own transport is essential for the position as my client are based in a beautiful rural location.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.