Unique Sales Advisor role involves liaising and serving customers on a face to face basis, on the telephone and also assisting customers purchasing products through the website.
As well as offering a great customer experience, you will be demonstrating products and also delivering their purchased items directly to customers in the local area.
The company are based south of Ascot and are easily accessible from the M3, they provide free parking onsite.
This Sales Advisor role is a varied position which will involve serving and assisting customers who come in to the retail premises and helping with queries and offering product knowledge and advice. Training and on the job learning will be provided.
The day to day responsibilities for the Sales Advisor role can include:
- Serving and assisting customers both on the telephone, face to face and online
- Assembling products and machines for customers
- Arranging delivery dates and taking payment
- Ordering machines or spare parts from suppliers
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Liaising with the workshop regarding service and repair enquiries
- Processing orders and payments online
- There will also be some heavy lifting and driving involved
My client are looking for someone who has proven customer service skills and who will be flexible and keen to learn. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer quality products and excellent levels of customer service.
The role involves working from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday plus a minimum of 2 x Saturdays a month on a rota basis.
A driving license and your own transport is essential for this role.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.