Are you a digitally astute Customer Service Advisor looking to join an expanding technology start up business, who have been trading nearly a year?
My client who are based on the outskirts of Winchester are looking for an additional Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team.
This Customer Service Advisor role includes:
- Interacting with new and existing customers using live chat, messaging technology, emails and the phone
- Answering queries in relation to the products and services provided by the company
- Communicating and explaining information to customers in an easy and understandable way
- Being proactive to troubleshoot and problem solve any customer queries
- Preparing information and quotes for customers
- Liaising with external contacts and suppliers on a regular basis
- Updating customer information and ensuring that key data is stored accurately and efficiently
Being able to engage and delight customers is essential for this role along with the flexibility to join a fast growing team. My client are looking for impressive customer service skills either from a similar online role or from telephone based or face to face experience.
You will have strong digital skills, be quick to learn, able to use multiple systems at once and have a passion for providing the best levels of customer service.
My client are offering a great opportunity where you can join an expanding team in a new and hugely rewarding role.
Based in a rural location, your own transport is required and onsite parking is provided.
KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.