My client are recruiting for a Sales Assistant to join this local business in a sales and customer service capacity. You will enjoy liaising and assisting customers on a face to face basis and on the telephone. A confident and positive approach is essential for this role.
This is a varied position which will involve serving and assisting customers who come in to the retail premises, assisting with queries and offering product knowledge and advice, where training and on the job learning will be provided.
The day to day responsibilities can include:
- Serving and assisting customers both on the telephone and face to face
- Assembling and delivering products and machines to customers
- Arranging delivery dates and taking payment
- Ordering machines or spare parts from suppliers
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Demonstrating products to customers
- Liaising with the workshop regarding service and repair enquiries
- There will be some heavy lifting involved
My client are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills, ideally through a retail, customer service or sales position. You will be flexible and keen to learn. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer quality products and excellent levels of customer service.
The role involves working from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and there is overtime available on Saturdays on a rota basis, you will work approximately 2 Saturdays a month. The salary advertised is including the overtime available.
A driving license and your own transport is essential for this role.
Please apply with your CV online. KnoxRecruit is the trading name of the office support specialism of eXactitude Resourcing Limited and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.