If you want to give your career the best possible start, do meaningful work and receive world-class training, then our digitally focused accountancy practice client could be the perfect place for you.
Ideally my client is looking for a graduate with a Finance, business or numerate degree, with a proven track record of academic achievement.
Learn & grow. Your professional development is important.
You will get help to progress your career quicker than anywhere else, including supporting you to achieve your ACCA qualification. We’ll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop. You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Work directly with clients from the outset, making a real difference in their lives
- Be trained in skills to help you be a world-class adviser
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn quicker
- Be part of a team really going places
About you. We’re looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
Based at the offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
To apply please email in your CV to email@example.com with a covering note about your salary expectations, notice period and a short paragraph about why you want to be an ACCA qualified accountant.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited (TA Knox Recruit) is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.