We have an exciting opportunity for an accountancy professional with practice-based accounts and/ or audit experience to join the Alton office of this successful firm at either semi-senior or senior level.
There are genuine prospects for the right individual and you will report directly to the partners, with a lot of interesting client contact and also responsibility for junior team members.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- either be AAT/ACA/ACCA part-qualified, (study is offered) or suitably qualified by experience
- be a well organised individual, able to multitask and prioritise a workload effectively – this role offers a nice balance of accounts and audit work
- work effectively within budget and have a commercial mindset
- have strong technical research and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high level of client service
- be able to coach more junior members of the team
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be pro-active and forward thinking, with a desire to progress as the office continues to grow
Experience of transitioning to FRS102 or practical Audit & Assurance experience, including being comfortable planning and leading audits, will be an advantage.
A positive attitude and the ability to make an exciting contribution to this fast growing team are essential. A competitive remuneration package will be provided for the successful candidate.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited, trading as KnoxRecruit is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.